We are a manufacturer of precision microfabrication of metals.
Leads for electronic components
Leads for various lamp electrodes
Leads for HID lamp electrode for automobiles
Crystal oscillator parts
Leads for exhaust gas oxygen sensor for automobiles
Leads for airtight terminal for sensor
Parts for snaps for fishing gear
Leads for capacitors
Leads for gas sensor electrodes
We support our customers from a different perspective than conventional processing methods by making full use of the multiple technologies we have cultivated over many years.
The latest Technology
Our Best Recommended Technique
As semiconductor chips become more integrated, wire diameters of 0.5 mm (wire diameters) are 0.5 mm to accommodate increasing terminal numbers and narrow pitches. We have developed ultra-fine forging pins for connection terminals using processing technology that applies our own micro header to 05 mm wire material. Since the material flow by forging can be controlled in units of 1 micron, it can handle more complex shapes of T-shaped shape pins, with even more stable quality.More
Making full use of knowledge over about 100 years of company history, we are proposing different processing that have changed our perspective.
– Welding processing –◯Resistance welding two pieces(1 spots welding)
– Forming processing –◯Forming lead ◯Anchor lead ◯Ag solder
– Forging processing –◯header lead ◯middle flange pin ◯two stages flange pin ◯minimal forging
– Fine cut processing –◯cut line(regular cut, fine cut)
– Composite processing –◯Welding＋Stamping ◯Welding＋Forging ◯Forging＋Brazing ◯Forging＋Cutting
Contact Tsuritani if there are any processing cost problems
Reduction in cost is possible through our various techniques that we have cultivated over many years.More